Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Snow...

Photos by Jaicee


































Mmmm... snow. Delicious.

Family portrait. We're thinking about having it framed.
(Left to Right: Norah, Naivie, Jaicee, Jordan)


Snow Angels


"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"In the sun he melted, melted, melted..."

4 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

These are awesome! Those last couple pictures remind me of those great snowmen that Calvin would build in the Calvin and Hobbes strip. Too fun. We just barely got snow for the first time today!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh brrrr, you guys! How fun that you have snow to play in, but oh it just looks cold. You guys have some adorable little girls!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I know I already commented on this post, but you asked a question on mine and I didn't want to snub you. That family picture was taken in Moab up in the hills behind my parents house. It was just luck that the sunset was so dang pretty. My brother took it with my camera (it's actually a little blurry, but who can tell right?)

Zilles Fam said...

What cute girls! We thought that Kayson was a girl and I was so excited for bows and frillies, but alas, he is a boy! But we love him!!