Sunday, July 12, 2009

Especially for Moms...

Posted by Jaicee

Here's a picture of our apartment complex... we live on the third floor! When I think back on the day we moved everything in, I get exhausted all over again! I think maybe that just like the handcart pioneers crossing the Rockies, we had angels helping us carry the boxes and lifting our feet... I'm pretty sure I saw them helping with the washing machine.

When we get all the junk and boxes out of our living room, we'll post some pictures of our sweet pad. (Except I don't think I'll take pictures of the lovely black shelves in our master bedroom gracefully holding all our food storage... comforting, but not beautiful.)



If anyone needs our new address, just send me an e-mail or leave it in a comment, and I will be sure to get it to you!

3 comments:

Dani said...

So happy to see a picture! Hope you settle in well and feel at home soon. :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Good to see you've found a place to live that is not a hotel!! Hope you're doing well, good luck with settling into the home and neighborhood!

Steve Weller said...

I remember you telling me that you were working at Sherwin Williams. When I painted Alden's daughter's room (see the jungle/beach mural post) I went to the one in Logan to get my paints there. But, seeing as how all we have to choose from here in Ephraim is our local Wally-world, I got to choose whatever I could get there. I used indoor/outdoor paint, so it should be pretty durable. It mixed well enough, and the application was easy, so I can't really complain. When I painted my bedroom at my parents' house, I used craft paint. I can't tell you how many little bottles I went through!