Jordan, these pix are awesome man! Did you photoshop them, or is that just a setting on your camera? Or did the sun's rays hit the atmosphere in such a weird way that day that it made everything all brownish-gray, perfect for taking pictures in? Either way, nice work (I too am a photographer hobbyist, though I haven't used my camera in a long time... I need to get back on that)!
I don't have any fancy program like Photoshop, but I do have a little photo touch-up program that came with my DVD burner (Nero PhotoSnap). I took the pictures against an already monochromatic gray fence, then I just turned down the saturation to 25%. (I also fixed the brightness and contrast, but I think that is pretty standard procedure for any picture.)
For Naivie's eyes only, I left the color and actually amped up the saturation just a bit to make them stand out. I tried it on Norah's eyes, but hers were too dark and she ended up looking like an alien, so I just left them.
2 comments:
Jordan, these pix are awesome man! Did you photoshop them, or is that just a setting on your camera? Or did the sun's rays hit the atmosphere in such a weird way that day that it made everything all brownish-gray, perfect for taking pictures in? Either way, nice work (I too am a photographer hobbyist, though I haven't used my camera in a long time... I need to get back on that)!
I don't have any fancy program like Photoshop, but I do have a little photo touch-up program that came with my DVD burner (Nero PhotoSnap). I took the pictures against an already monochromatic gray fence, then I just turned down the saturation to 25%. (I also fixed the brightness and contrast, but I think that is pretty standard procedure for any picture.)
For Naivie's eyes only, I left the color and actually amped up the saturation just a bit to make them stand out. I tried it on Norah's eyes, but hers were too dark and she ended up looking like an alien, so I just left them.
Post a Comment