Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Frightmares at Lagoon!

Posted by Jordan

I FINALLY FOUND HIM!!!
I've been looking for this guy since I was five years old! And who'd have thought I would spot him at long last... standing in line behind Jaicee at Lagoon!

You know, it's funny: once you find him, you feel simultaneously fulfilled and disappointed. I mean, my twenty-one year search is finally over! But NOW what am I supposed to do with the rest of my life?!! It's the same feeling I have when I finally make it out of the corn maze...


That wooden rollercoaster is an oldie but a goodie.




Enjoy this video:



To the family: THANKS FOR A FUN WEEKEND!!! I have a few more pictures. I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blog is so cool! I love it and I think it must've been invented for grandmas who live too far away from their grandkids! I hope you can find the time to keep it updated often. It must be fun to show off your beautiful family! This might just be enough to make me finally get high speed internet! Thanks for the Lagoon pics. I was amazed that we stayed together the whole day. We have an awesome family if I do say so myself! Love Ya

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

You are so funny, Jordan. I'm glad you finally found Waldo, I'm still lookin. Kenny said "I love Jordan" after watching that video.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone from the Knutson family in North Dakota. I am so glad Jordan emailed me about this. I have added it to my favorites. I wish we had been there to enjoy the fun.
Jodi