During the Priesthood Session of Conference on Saturday night, while Jordan was gone, I decided that the girls and I were going to have a girls' night where we could do girly things and not feel bad about leaving Jordan out.
So we ate chocolate, watched a chick-flick, and painted our nails! I knew beforehand that this could be a very dangerous thing to do with two toddlers! But with the help of a big piece of cardboard, we managed to come out with clean carpet!
The girls did surprisingly well at being still while I tried to be very quick about painting and drying their nails... although as you can see in the pictures it wasn't the neatest job and Norah ended up with some on her leg. :)
2 comments:
Awe how adorable! Pretty little girls! So fun- what a great idea. I won't get the opportunity to have any girl time with my children, I'm afraid- unless I want to raise cross-dressers. :) Maybe we'll get a girl someday. For now I'll play with trucks, balls, and storybooks. :)
That is so cute! Girls nights in the Weller house would be pretty lonely I'm afraid... glad you enjoyed yourselves!
Post a Comment