So I'm at work setting up an account for a guy who wants to buy paint. I ask him for his last name first. He says Knutson.
I say "What?! No way! That's MY last name too! How do you spell it?"
He verifies "K-N-U-T-S-O-N." Of course, I'm way shocked, because there are TONS of Knudsens and Knutesons and what have you, but there are very few KNUTSONS!
And so I begin to geek out about it, until he mentions that his first name... is also JORDAN.
...And at this point, my head almost explodes.I jumped across the counter and threw my cell phone at one of my part-time employees so that I could get a picture with...
THE OTHER JORDAN KNUTSON IN DENVER!!!

Now it just wouldn't be that impressive if my name were Mark Stevens or John Smith. Dime a dozen! But just how many Jordan Knutsons have you ever heard of? And what do you think is the probability of any two Jordan Knutsons meeting in a paint store in Colorado? For those of you who think you'll never win the lotto because the chances are three hundred million to one, I'm telling you right now that it can happen.
And when it does happen to you, just hope that some jerk with the same name doesn't suddenly show up and try to claim the prize money.
5 comments:
Awesome! I love the look on your face compared to the look on his face. It is like he is thinking "good thing Sherwin Williams has good quality paint and knowledgable salesmen, or this crazy guy would scare me away for good." Congrats on finding your name twin.
Awe Jordan, you're awesome!
I love the way you would "geek" out on the streets of Pete with me......Good times
Ha ha ha, that's so crazy!! Things like that only happen to you!!
Haa, what are the chances!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment