We have a week and a half until the ultrasound... you know, THE ultrasound!
Yes, we're "finder-outers."
We're too impatient and excited to wait until the little (insert gender here) arrives. We want to be able to plan and buy appropriately colored clothes and baby things! Um... wait, scratch that. We want to be able to have GRANDMAS buy appropriate colored clothes and baby things.
There is also an emotional/psychological element that begins to form as a relationship with the yet unborn baby when you know its gender. You start to call it "him" or "her"--instead of "it"--and you start to feel a more personal attachment to the little person in there, I suppose.
No offense to the "waiters" (Emily and Steve), we have nothing against that. I know that the case for letting it be a surprise is equally valid. And truthfully, we admire you for your patience and perseverance, which we clearly lack.
So, now, a week and a half before the ultrasound, we want to know if YOU have any premonitions, revelations, gut feelings, or scientific theory which causes you to lean one direction or the other. VOTE HERE! and STAY TUNED! We'll reveal the secret on the 24th...
P.S. What do WE think?
Jaicee: Due to a pregnancy far more difficult than the first two... Boy.
Jordan: Because I really REALLY want a son... Boy.
6 comments:
First...Congratulations!! YEAH! I'm excited for you guys. Although I can't imagine 3 at our house yet...I'm glad you guys are going to try it out first for us and let us know how it goes.
I vote Boy! Its time. 2 girls are great and grand and lovely and all things beautiful, but you guys are getting a BOY!
I vote Girl. Just to be contrary. Congrats though! Number three! We have some catching up to do!
Woah. Three kids. You guys are going to have your hands full!! But oh how fun. I hope it's a boy, because you really need one, but I'm going to have to go with girl, because, well, you seem to be too good at making that kind.
Congratulations guys. I'm voting for a boy because I think you need a little crazy in your house. I swear to you boys are either running around or asleep there is no medium speed. And they come out making truck and gun noises. Plus if I vote boy for you maybe #3 for me will be a girl.
I have no gut feeling on this one. I knew Norah was a girl but I kind of think this one may be a GIRL. But I am hoping, just for you Jordan, that it is a boy! I can do blue! I have to agree that little boys come out making truck and gun noises (HOW do they do that??) but I have some pretty easy-to-get-along with boys that I wouldn't trade for anything!
What do you mean you are finding out.....where is your sense of advnture!!! You know we waited for both our children and ended up with two boys, I am just saying.......maybe that is the key Jordan.....you know.........to get that boy! Just kidding, it is still an awesome surprise during that ultra sound and we are super excited for you, but I am going to have to go with a girl on this one. Sorry. Maybe if you wait I would vote differenty....good luck, love you guys!
Post a Comment