NUMBER THREE...WHAT WILL IT BE?
Poll Results:
Another Girl: 13 votes (43%)
A Man Child: 14 votes (46%)
Alien Parasite: 2 votes (6%)
Just Bad Gas: 1 vote (3%)
The results are in! The public has spoken! and by an extremely narrow margin, BOY WINS!!!
...At least I wish that's how it worked. However, biology is not governed by popular vote, and we are having another girl.
Another GIRL!
A few weeks back, Jaicee had this dream that I was a medieval king [man grunts], and that she was one of my harem. She knew in her dream that she was supposed to give me a son for an heir, but that thus far she had only been able to produce daughters. In her dream, the third child came out a daughter, and so, in my wrath, I had her beheaded.
Well, Jaicee, you're lucky I am, in reality, a kind and gracious king, noble and charitable, and merciful despite your unwillingness to bring forth a man child. I will not only NOT have you beheaded, but I will allow you to continue to live in the castle with me. After all, someone needs to take care of all of these girls!
And now, his majesty is retiring to his bed chamber.
2 comments:
Oh snap! Three girls eh? For some reason I feel like I am destined to have more girls in my future, and it doesn't really freak my out. I am surprisingly at peace with the idea. I imagine we will both get our "man child" at some point. Until then you guys just keep up the good work, and congratulations!
P.S. I really enjoyed the dream elaboration.
Haha- Jimmy told me you said you were having another girl. He's pretty jealous. Perhaps you'll have seven girls and we'll have seven boys and we can re-enact the movie! *keeheehee* It's alright, though - it's good for you to be outnumbered, I think. :) Congrats!
Post a Comment