My girls and I had a toenail painting party! I just love my girls' twenty tiny toes when they're all painted up (even though it's a risky job...) So besides super cute feet, what's extraordinary about this picture?...
My toes are painted, too!
Just to remind you how far away my toes are:
Wait, what?! How'd I do that? Not quickly, and not without an extraordinary effort. Between toes I had to flop backwards, breathe deeply, and give myself a pep talk. (Jordan says it's the same for him when he has to tie his shoes.) I think, for the baby's sake, I will not do this again.
6 comments:
Way to go Jaicee!! I don't think I could've done that when I was that far along. You're amazing!!!
That's adorable! So pink! I don't see that around my house so often. :) Go you, the flexible pregnant woman, you are!
Cute Feet!! And, Wow Jaicee that is amazing.
That's awesome!!! I don't own any colored nail polish, so who knows what I'm gonna do when Brooklyn wants her nails painted. And I'm not sure how McLain will feel about it either...but it will be so fun!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Cute feet! I hope it was worth the effort! Maybe next time you could have Naivee do it for you. I would suggest Jordan, but I'm sure he's too much of a man for that right??
Jordan would paint my toes if I asked him to, and he'd do a perfect job, too. But I can't ask him to do it because my feet are so super ticklish, that I would not be able to handle it, and would probably end up kicking him in the face. You should have seen the disaster it was when he first tried to give me a foot rub. Jordan was nearly hospitalized.
Post a Comment