Posted by Jaicee
Today is Norah's 2nd birthday! YEA! A week ago while we were in Willard with my family, we had a birthday party for her. Since she's only two, we thought it would be a funner birthday for her if we were with her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. So... to celebrate her two years here in our family today, I went through and found a few of the best pictures of her. I can't believe how much she's changed!!
Learning to deal with big sister...
...and daddy.
First smiles :)
6 months...
Argh... we knew we had mischief on our hands...
Norah's lime pictures:
Learning to walk!
One year pictures:
Chasing chickens is the most fun she's ever had :)
She must be from Utah.
Since we had a party on St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make a Good Luck Care Bear. It turned out better than I expected (with a little help from mom :)
But was difficult to piece together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORAH!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!





4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much she's changed either. What a cutie. There are some pics of her that I think look like Brooklyn too! Crazy...must be related.
Happy Birthday Norah!!!
Awe! I can't believe it's been this long already! Time truly flies! I remember visiting you when she was newly born - what a cute little girl. :)
stink'n Cute!! What a great Family you have! You guys take some great pictures! Norah is super blessed to have parents like you guys. It is crazy how they grow!!
Those pictures are so cute! Norah is such a brave, adventurous, happy girl. I am so excited to be her aunt! I had Brennan try a lemon; he made the same face as Norah with the Lime:)
Post a Comment