Friday, May 7, 2010

Six Years...Going on Forever...

Posted by Jaicee

Celebrating six years of being married to my best friend!  Six years since I made the best choice of my life!  Six years of more laughs than we can handle!  Six years of adventures!  Six years of working together to be better than we were!  Six years of hugs and kisses!  ...and so many more years to come.

I LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!

...now... bring me some chocolates.

5 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats on 6 years! Hope your day is a great one! Give us an update on where you are now!

Rebecca Sagoe said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Jordan, when are we getting together? I only have a few more days to comiserate.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Congratulations guys! You guys are the best of the best and I'm sure you WILL make it to forever! With three cute daughers in tow!

Kati said...

Congrats on 6 years...oh yeah and congrats on the new cute bundle you call Daphne! She is beautiful!

Emily Berkley said...

holy cow, six years! That is great. Life just gets better and better! Congrats and good luck with the rest of forever!