Here are some of the pictures we took today, raw and unedited, since my computer is still in a box in Denver. Wish I could tweak them a bit before putting them up here, but this baby is too darn cute to wait.
And now, eyes open!
Funny faces...
And just because they're so darn cute, here are Daphne's older sisters. I snapped off these pictures just before we ran out the door to church on Sunday. These dresses were a going away gift from Laura Cecil, the girls' nursery teacher in Parker. Thanks Sister Cecil. The girls miss you!
Am I a proud Daddy?...
...Maybe just a little.
6 comments:
Jordan and all of the GIRLS!! I think Ty has visions of his future looking just like yours!! (We aren't ready to take a chance on number 3 just yet)
So Sweet. And please come to my house and take pictures of my family. I am no good at it.
So, So Cute!!!
How adorable! Awe- just so sweet!
Um... if MY uneditted photos looked like this, it would be a miracle. What a cutie! Makes me excited for our little girl!
CUTE!!! Those are great un-edited shots! And way cute girls.
I love Daphne's little dimple! Your kids are too cute!!
Post a Comment