Monday, July 12, 2010

Three Months Old!

Posted by Jaicee

Yesterday was Daphne's three month birthday!  YEA!  She's about twelve pounds, over twenty-three inches, and apparently has kind of a big head... hmmm.  Whatever.  Overall the charts say she's just perfect!  But I already knew that.

So I took a small video of her today.  She's SO cute!


And yesterday during church, instead of listening intently to the speakers, Jordan was playing with her and she produced her first little giggle!  It was so adorable, I wish I could've gotten a giggle on video too, but I can't get another one out of her.  I guess we'll have to wait until it comes a little easier to her.

She also started grabbing at things a few days ago.  It takes a lot of effort, but she's getting it!  I love all these milestones!

4 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

She's WAY cute! She looks just like your other girls :) All cutie pies. I hope I get to meet her before she's twelve!

Emily Berkley said...

Yay!! Three Months!! So Sam was sitting on my lap watching the video and he just started giggling and saying "baby" it was cute. Kids are great and so adorable expecially our babies!

Dani said...

So adorable! :)

Yulia Grechman Stahl said...

She's so cute :) :) :)
Ah, why time flies so fast?
Our baby just started to turn on her back from her tummy, and she smiles a lot at us. Once in a while she makes one gigle sound when sleeping. We are looking forward to the time when she'll start to do it when awake :)