"Jordan, just promise me that if you are ever in the process of being very seriously injured, that you'll just finish yourself off, because they don't pay life insurance for you becoming a paraplegic." -Jaicee, at the park today.
Where are you working at that requires you to be a social recluse? I would love to come to her wedding but I haven't even got an invite yet. Pass the word along that Rebecca lives at 234E. 100N. #5 Logan, Utah 84321
Hey, she has a point :) Not only would she not get any insurance money, but she would suddenly be without any extra free time (haha what free time, right?) because she would then have another person to take care of. Just think about it Jordan, it's the right thing to do :-)
4 comments:
Where are you working at that requires you to be a social recluse? I would love to come to her wedding but I haven't even got an invite yet. Pass the word along that Rebecca lives at 234E. 100N. #5 Logan, Utah 84321
Hey, she has a point :) Not only would she not get any insurance money, but she would suddenly be without any extra free time (haha what free time, right?) because she would then have another person to take care of. Just think about it Jordan, it's the right thing to do :-)
LOL Oh dear!
That makes me laugh!
Post a Comment