Monday, August 16, 2010

We did it!

Posted by Jordan

Thanks Alison, for making me stay on board.  Taking Trevor and Brittany's wedding pictures had me stressed the whole summer, and it was one of the most intimidating things I've ever done.  I was really worried that I'd fail miserably and have to hand over a bunch of really awful pictures that don't do justice to the occasion.  But with Alison dragging me along despite my efforts to resist, I feel like the results are better than I had really hoped for.

Here is a little collage-type preview of some of the finished shots. This is just the beginning... More to come!!!

(click on the pictures to enlarge)





8 comments:

Amanda said...

Jordan I am very impressed. Very. Good Work!!

Kristen Weller said...

These are gorgeous! Incredible.

Jess's old blog said...

The pictures turned out FANTASTIC!! Congrats Brittany! I love the dress too!

Dani said...

WOW!!! I just sat here in awe. You are amazing! Truly - what are you stressin' about? You do amazing work! :) Go you! And congrats to the happy couple!

Sara Cantrell said...

So one day in the distant future when I decide to get married you're gonna come to Memphis and take my photos, right!? ;)

Fun vacation for the whole family! LOL

Knutson Family said...

If you get married in the Memphis temple, Sara, I will gladly fly out and take your wedding pictures for absolutely no payment whatsoever but the joy of seeing you get sealed in the House of the Lord.

If it's a civil wedding, I might have to charge you. ;P

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Jordan, those are amazing! I LOVE the color!! You did a fantastic job, you should start doing photography on the side, you could totally charge for those. I know of photographers who charge a lot and their pictures aren't nearly that good!

Emily Berkley said...

You are ready know that I think that you are extremly talented and I was still impressed the results. Way to go!! I am sure they will be extatic see those! sooooo, family pictures wouldn't interest you would it??? Maybe this time for a price????