Posted by Jordan
Riley was a co-worker out at Casper's. I asked her if I could take her senior portraits for my portfolio. Found an awesome old barn in Cove (I love Cache Valley). These were fun. And yes, to all who have been encouraging me, I'm getting ready to open a photography business. Just a few more kinks to work out... So if you know of any families, seniors, engaged couples, kids, or even pets that need their pictures taken, please point them in my direction.
Found this old truck on State street south of Preston (did I mention that I love Cache Valley?). What you don't know from looking at these pictures is that there was a wasp nest inside the door of that truck, and Riley, with nerves of steel, posed for these pictures while they were buzzing around her head and her mom was spraying her in the face with Raid. Way to go Riley.
Seriously, is that truck not the coolest thing you've ever seen? Just sitting out there! Thanks, Jaicee, for spotting it!!!







6 comments:
Beautiful photos!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos!! I want you to take our family pictures here!
Oh, My Heck!!! Those are stunning!! I can't believe how amazing they are!!! I will be thinking about your talent all day!
Talent. PS. I grew up in Cove. WILL live there again. LOVE it!
That's awesome! Good luck in the new business - I have a feeling you'll do very well. :)
Good for you!! I just LOVE those sun glar-y photos, through the tall grass/wheat/whatever. I'm glad you're finally doing it! I wish we lived closer...actually, while I'm wishing, I wish you guys lived closer :)
Post a Comment