Monday, October 4, 2010

A Little Bit of Respite

Posted by Jaicee

Just want to say thanks to Grandma Merrie for taking Naivie and Norah for a few days. I woke up this morning, not because two little girls were standing by my bed and breathing on me, but because I just woke up!  And it was quiet... well Daphne fussed a little, but then after I fed her morning bottle, it was so nice!! Yea!!

And I want to put up some pictures of a little excursion we took into the canyon behind Richmond... It's a pretty little canyon with perfect camping spots next to a beautiful rocky creek, especially this time of year!  Definitely camping there next summer!

Daphne's first time in her "pouch". She really liked it, even though I couldn't get it to fit quite right... She's so funny looking!







And my favorite picture... delicious golden light!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am just reliving my childhood through your children. We spent MANY summers camping there! LOVE it. Please call us when you guys go camping next summer because we would love to go with you and....we of course know the best camp sites!!

red_dwarf said...

Those pictures are awesome! The rushing water picture looks a lot like a Tom Till photo. Good job!

Emily Berkley said...

That looks like a cool place! Your girls are amazing!! Thanks for all the photography tips the other day! Next time I am bringing a note pad so I can remember them forever.....

Kurt and Jasmine said...

I love looking at your blog, the pictures are always amazing and you're always doing something so fun!