Posted by Jaicee
It's been a while since we posted! Things have been busy for sure! But even though it's late, I wanted to put up some Christmas pictures to show off my cute girls :)
Our little house was really fun at Christmas! Especially because the kitchen and bathroom have red walls! I was so sad to take the decorations down.
Before Christmas, my family came up to make Christmas candies and do a little playing in the snow. It was awesome! Before they left, they made us an AMAZING snowman. Sadly, it only graced our front yard for a day. The next day it rained :(
Christmas morning was SO much fun! The girls could hardly wait to get out to the living room. Jordan set up the camera in the corner of the living room to catch the morning!
As is tradition in our home, Santa covered the Christmas tree in candy canes.
Daphne LOVED it! Never had she seen so many pretty things!
Mommy got cake-decorating stuff! YAY! Thanks, Mom and Krista!
We are SO blessed! I love Christmas! I love my family!
2 comments:
What a cute Christmas house! It's like your home was made for Christmas. Bet your house just gets busier and busier with all those little girls! What a fun group at Christmas time!
Ohhhh, what a precious christmas!! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! We love you guys and happy for your family.
Post a Comment