Posted by Jordan
There are moments when a Dad beats his chest with pride, sends a throaty grunt heavenward, and sprouts a new crop of chest hair. His face beams radiantly and he feels like climbing to the top of a tall building to shout and beat his chest some more...
I taught my little girl to ride her bike today. We've been working on it since Spring, and our efforts culminated today with my little Naivie bean pedaling three houses down the sidewalk all by herself.
...Then that same Dad goes into his bedroom and cries into his pillow because his little girl is getting so big so fast, and soon she will grow up and leave him.
Please, um... excuse me... *sniff* ...There will be more on this tomorrow...
3 comments:
Well, I'm not a dad, nor am I very manly. But I'm not a real sentimental cry baby either. That being said, Aiden has 30 days before he starts kindergarten and I cry every time I think about him leaving me all alone.
BWAAAAAAA HA HA!!!
Hey Jordan! Long time no talk! Not since USU days. :) I found your families blog today! I love it! You sure have a cute family and I am happy you are finally getting your boy! It's okay to cry! :) Well hope all is well!
Post a Comment