Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Naivie and Norah's Swimming Lessons!

Posted by Jaicee

Swimming lessons was a bit scary for me.  I wasn't sure how Norah would handle it.  She has never wanted to put her head in the water, she always cried when I'd make her lay back in the bathtub to wash her hair.  So I wasn't sure how it would turn out.  But after the first day, which went as I expected (she cried the whole time) I was very pleasantly surprised!  She did AWESOME!

Naivie has always had an affinity for the water, I never worried about her.  She did AWESOME!  She even made friends with her teacher by telling him that he should marry Norah's teacher.  He had a good laugh.  By the end of the two weeks Naivie and Norah were both dunking themselves all the way under the water and having lots of fun!  YAY!

Although these may not be the most exciting videos, I'm too proud of my girls not to put them up.  So here's a bunch videos of them learning to swim in their beginner classes:




Jumping off the diving board was definitely the most exciting thing for the girls!  Even though she was so excited, Norah couldn't get herself to jump (you'll see in the last video), but she told everyone that she did it by herself. 


Yes, I know it's not a "high" dive.  That's just what came to my brain!  Please ignore...



No comments: