Friday, October 21, 2011

He's Here!

Posted by Jaicee



Clayton Ross Knutson
October 19, 2011
5:00 pm
8 lbs. 11 oz.
20.5 inches

The boy has arrived!  And he is a chunk!  He's a strapping young man weighing in almost two pounds bigger than Daphne.  The biggest by far!  It seems appropriate that he should be bigger than his sisters, doesn't it?

 

A head full of dark hair:  (This is new for us!)


A dimple chin like daddy:


And he's so snuggly! 


Jordan is so happy to have a little buddy!  A chill session with daddy:


We're overjoyed to have this handsome little guy!  Happy Birthday, Clayton!

 
  

12 comments:

We Krazy Knuts said...

Oh my heck, he's so cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! I hope he doesn't lose it all like Adilyn did, and Ben, and Brooklyn. Gee.

Anyway, we can't wait to come meet him. Hope things are well!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh my gosh you guys, HE'S SO CUTE!!! (I mean handsome...) Congratulations, I can't wait to meet him. Someday...and Daphne too :)

Ross Co. said...

That's my handsome little grandson!! He is all boy compared to Daphne fine little features. Can't wait to get to hold him. I am sure the girls can't wait either :)

Ross Co. said...

That's my handsome little grandson! He is all boy, not like Daphne's fine little features. We can't wait to hold him; I am sure the girls will be anxious to help also :)

Yulia G-S said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Wish all the best for this new little boy, and for the rest of his family too :)

Amber said...

Congrats to you guys! What a handsome little boy. Great name by the way. I'm sure (my)Clayton will approve:)

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Congrats!!! I love the dimple and sunken lower lip. Such cute pictures!

Mindy Percival said...

He is so Cute! Congrats guys we are excited to meet him! Hope everything is going well!

Kim said...

Oh, so cute! I love the cute dimple!

Jake said...

We're so excited for you guys! We can't wait to come visit and our Clayton is excited to see your Clayton. Congrats!

Emily Berkley said...

oh my cutiness!! I love him already! and yes that dimple in his chin is a sure sign of a man child that Jordan has always wanted! Very Handsome! Congrats to the family and I have many little boy clothes if you are interested. Call me if you need some. So happy for you guys!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Congrats guys! Boys are an adventure.