Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Flowers

Posted by Jaicee

I got some beautiful flowers from my super sweet husband!  I love them!  It's so refreshing to have fresh flowers on your table in the middle of winter!  Jordan was upset that he requested roses but they ran out.  But it's alright... I love it even with carnations.   



 When Jordan cam home from work, the girls told him that mommy got flowers.  "Who are they from?"  he asked. 

"We don't know!  It was a man!"  they replied.

"Haha!   They are from ME, silly girls!"

"No, it wasn't you.  There was a man that came to our house and gave them to my mom." 


We can't get them to see that daddy sent them but they were brought to us by a delivery boy!  They're so confused!   So now my daughters think I've been given flowers by another man.  Great.

It's alright, Jordan.  I know they're from you.  And I love you.

2 comments:

Emily Berkley said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is too funny!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Be careful what the girls tell everyone. That's just the way rumors get started ;)