Posted by Jaicee
I just have to say "thank you" to my wonderful husband for trying so diligently to unclog the garbage disposal that I so lovingly clogged with yam peels. I will never shove them down so hurriedly again... unless he proves to be a pretty good handyman.
Speaking of "unclogging", tonight we are celebrating a very happy time in every parent's life: Potty-training progress! I did not have to change a single poopy diaper today (from Naivie, at least), because she pooped in her little training potty three times!! Woo-hoo! (However, to make up for the diapers I had to scrape the poops out into the big potty three times...I'm not sure which is worse.)
But no matter! I am hoping that a fistful of Nemo fruit snacks and Daddy's three different versions of the "Happy Poo Dance" will encourage her to continue. We'll see!
1 comment:
YEAH!! It is a great day I'm sure. We have a few more months before we get to attempt that task but I am certainly looking forward to it. I can only imagine the dance that Jordan preforms! LOL! He will have to teach Ty since it seems to be working.
Post a Comment