To honor my favorite Jordan on this Valentine's Day, I made a list of the top 25 reasons I love him:
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He always encourages me to do the things I like to do.
3. He asks me how I'm doing.
4. He delights in simple things.
5. He brings me flowers.
6. He cheers me up when I'm having a bad day.
7. He's never too proud to apologize.
8. He's never too proud to laugh at himself.
9. He always tries to see the positive side.
10. He holds me when I just have to cry.
11. He cleans the house regularly!
12. He loves to cook yummy food.
13. He's not too proud to watch a chick-flick with me (except "Newsies", he is too proud to watch "Newsies")
14. He remembers, in sequence, all our dates and "milestones" before we got engaged.
15. He always tells me I'm pretty.
16. He's not a beer-drinking, football-watching couch potato.
17. He writes me funny little poems.
18. He appreciates me and tells me that all the time.
19. I love it when he wears a hat.
20. He can't say the word "panties" without blushing.
21. He loves to play and wrestle with our girls.
22. He understands that sometimes I just need ice cream.
23. He loves to go on walks with me.
24. He loves the gospel and leads our family in it.
25. Even after all this, he's still very manly.
I am the luckiest girl in the world! I can't believe I have been so blessed to have a husband who is so sweet to me, and to our daughters. I love my Jordan!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!! XXoOXxoOo
.
3 comments:
Thanks Sweetheart! I love you too!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I'm glad you were able to think of 25 reasons to love me, when sometimes I can't even think of one reason you should love me.
Love, Me
You guys are awesome!
That's my Boy!!!!
Post a Comment