She's so adorable!
Hi! It's Naomie! Norah and Naivie are so cute! I can't wait until Thursday to babysit them. AHH! Yay! It's broccoli! umm...random. bye!
Ah man, Jordan. I love little kids. I can't wait until Tyler does more than cry, eat, poop and sleep. She's a little cutie pie. You guys are so lucky!
That is so exciting! We can't wait for Josh to start walking. The little turkey can do it, but isn't sure of himself yet. Oh, look at the new carpet and nice hallways that are the Springs! Oh, how we miss new carpet.
hi guys! I just found your blog through trevor and sarahs.. how are you? your little girls are getting soo big! I hope all is well!cami
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so adorable!
Hi! It's Naomie! Norah and Naivie are so cute! I can't wait until Thursday to babysit them. AHH! Yay! It's broccoli! umm...random. bye!
Ah man, Jordan. I love little kids. I can't wait until Tyler does more than cry, eat, poop and sleep.
She's a little cutie pie. You guys are so lucky!
That is so exciting! We can't wait for Josh to start walking. The little turkey can do it, but isn't sure of himself yet. Oh, look at the new carpet and nice hallways that are the Springs! Oh, how we miss new carpet.
hi guys! I just found your blog through trevor and sarahs.. how are you? your little girls are getting soo big! I hope all is well!
cami
Post a Comment