HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NORAH!!!
We wanted to start a new tradition of getting a set of hand/foot prints for the girls' scrapbooks each year around their birthdays. Since Naivie just turned two, and today is Norah's 1st birthday, we figured now is a good time to start! What we hadn't figured on was how difficult it would actually be to get a hand print and foot print from a two-year-old and a one-year-old...

...though not nearly as much fun!
.
4 comments:
You ended up with some great mixtures of color! :) Including the dark every-color on the faces. :) Looks like fun. :)
Oh my goodness gracious, are they eating the paint? That looks like so much fun! When Aiden was turning one I made little invitations to his party with little handprints on them, and oh my goodness it was tricky! I can see why you had trouble, especially with two of them!
Yeah, we tried to keep her from licking the paint off her hands and the plates, but she's pretty quick... This is why finger paints are all "nontoxic" I guess...
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You guys are so cute. I aspire to be a fun and creative mom like you, Jaicee! Im still working on it. Pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment