Posted by Jaicee
I got tagged by Amanda in La Sal!
FIRSTS:
1. Who was your first Prom date? I only went once... is that lame? I went with Trevor Black, my high school crush.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No, are you kidding?
3. What was the first time you drove like? Well, I drove around the block a few times before I started drivers' ed, but when I really got my first experience, I was driving my family's fifteen passenger van down the freeway at 1:00 in the morning to pick up a cousin from the airport. There were fifty semis out to get me. They closed in on me and shone their headlights right into my mirrors... I couldn't see... it was terrifying...
4. What was your first job? I was a car hop at Maddox. I was awesome.
5. What was your first car? Beandip. An old Buick station wagon with peeling paint and caution tape stuck to the front bumper.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Oh, I hardly ever text. The idea of having a "first person to text me" is ridiculous! I think I can count all the texts I've ever gotten on one hand and they are all from Jordan. I'm not "hip" with the technology... bummer.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Jordan!
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. ... um... hold on... Kenyon!! She was the best teacher, she gave us all pieces of colored chalk and we drew pictures on big pieces of paper. I always drew fishes in the sea, complete with seaweed and clams.
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? Her name was Cassie Lauritzen. When I moved away, we wrote letters for a while, but I lost her years ago. I can't find her anywhere.
10. Where was your first sleepover? I don't know. It might have been Stephanie's house... This is like trying to dig up info from the deepest darkest parts of my mind! lol!
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? San Francisco, on a choir trip. Beautiful city!
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My Jordan.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? As far as I can remember it was my uncle Lee's wedding. I got to carry a big long... thing, that had a flame on the end and light all the candles before the bride came in.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? ... um... y'know.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? Colors!!! Oh, those were the good days!
16. First tattoo? I think it was a Disney character... maybe Cinderella... but it wasn't real, in case you were wondering. :)
17. First piercing? My ears. I also pierced my pinky fingernail when I was little. I thought it would be pretty with an earring in it.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Russia!
19. First movie you remember seeing? Oh, I don't have any idea! Back in the days of VHS when I was very small, I wore out "The Little Mermaid" because I watched it just about everyday.
20. When was your first detention? I've never been to detention. What an angel!
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah! First and only.
22. Who was your first roommate? Brittanyross. She was the best roommate. I had a much bigger selection of clothes when we lived together.
23. First funeral you attended? I remember going to one of my great, great grandmothers' funeral when I was little and my mom tried to get me to touch her hand! I know she was trying to get me to overcome my fear, but it made it worse!
24. Who was your first kiss? I was a VL until I kissed Jordan for the first time. Yea!
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? I just check my email, usually.
I tag: Sheri, Sarah, Anneliesa, and Jill
2 comments:
That was fun to read! I had a hard time remembering stuff too! And I had to laugh at the piercing your fingernail...I did that a time or two..Ha Ha...Oh, and The Little Mermaid...yeah, Shalena and I ruined that VHS by watching it so much too!
Woah, this is a flashback! I found your blog through Rachel's. You have such a cute little family! Nice to see you guys again!
Cynthia (roommate from H1).
Post a Comment