Here's an equation for you:
+
=
In English, the equation reads: One razor accidentally left on the side of the tub after shaving legs, plus one little pile of brown hair sitting in place of said razor, equals a frantic search for bald spots on the heads of two mischievous little girls. I learned this equation in my applied parenting class. Yes. This is Norah's scalp. I've learned my lesson to never forget to put my razor back up in its clip out of reach of children. Naivie and Norah were taking a bath, and I walked in and found Naivie "combing" Norah's hair with my razor.
"See, mom? I'm combing her hair all pretty!"
From what Naivie told me, (and from what I know of my children from expeirence), I'm pretty sure that "Norah the Explorer" started "combing" Naivie's hair first, and then they just started taking turns like good girls!
How wonderful!
Luckily Naivie came away with only a few shorter hairs on top of her head, and Norah's bald spot could have been a lot worse! So I'm grateful that my dumb forgetfulness didn't create worse problems than this.

4 comments:
How funny! I'm glad it was just their hair and there was not cuts or anything. That's a bit scary. They are too cute!
By the way! Happy Easter too! Check out the giveaway on my blog, Dani's Daily Drop - I'm giving away a beanbag chair! http://danisdailydrop.blogspot.com/2010/04/friendly-friday-friendly-enough.html
Silly girls.
ahhh! Alright I am moving my razor right now....thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment