Friday, May 20, 2011

3 Little Monkeys...

Posted by Jaicee

Daphne has had a lot of "firsts" lately. First birthday, first steps, first words... and I have super cute documentation of all of those... on a stupid video camera that corrupted the memory card and stopped working! BOO! So until we can figure out how to recover those videos, I just have to be upset about not being able to post them for everyone to see.

But she started feeding herself with a spoon this week, and even though I am clueless when it comes to Jordan's camera, I was determined to get some cute pictures!




Cute, but messy... And yes, her hair is ALWAYS messy.  There's nothing I can do about it.


I totally forgot I even had these leotards until I was going through a box of clothes. I gave them to Naivie and Norah and they were ballerinas ALL day!


Look at those eyes! My girls are gorgeous!



And this one is going in a frame.

4 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Your girls are SO Gorgeous! Just like their Mommy.

Emily Berkley said...

Ahhhhh, sooo super cute!! And you are right their eyes are amazing!!! You have such a "cute-a-licious" family!! I want to get together soon. PLEASE!!!

Yulia S said...

Daphne is getting so cute! Just look at her! Adorable! We are waiting for videos (good luck)!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cute pictures of your DARLING girls!! I can't believe how big they have gotten!