Monday, May 30, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Stewart Pics

GREETINGS STEWART CLAN!

I'm excited to present these pictures of Grandma and Grandpa for their 60th Anniversary and the Stewart Family Reunion!

Bear in mind, these are low-resolution previews.  If you would like to purchase prints of these pictures, you can order online and have them mailed directly to you.  Simply click on the link below or paste the address into your web browser:


For any other questions or edit requests for these pictures, email me at imagesbyjordan@gmail.com.  ENJOY!

G&G Stewart-1 and 2


 G&G Stewart-3, 4, 5, and 6 (clockwise starting from upper left)

 G&G Stewart-7, 8, and 9

G&G Stewart-10 and 11

 G&G Stewart-12 and 13

2 comments:

Emily Berkley said...

Man, they are amazing!! They aren't even my grandparents and I want a picute of them! Great job and they have a great accomplishment... 60 years!! That is amazing!

Amanda said...

I LOVE them!! Great job Jordan!