Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clayton's Blessing

Posted by Jaicee

Thanks to everyone who came to the blessing!  It was so good to see everyone!


 I'm so proud of Jordan!  He always gives beautiful blessings to our babies.  He frets and worries, but he always says just what he needs to.  So far, I've gotten all of them recorded and typed out.  I just need to finish Clayton's before something happens to the recording!

P.S. These pictures are distorted... I think someone (Jordin) was fiddling with the macro... You'd think we'd know to keep a closer eye on him by now...


Love pictures of everyone eating!




Good food, good company!  



Me, Gramma VanSchoiack, Mom Ross, and Little Buddy.  Sorry, mom... We didn't know you blinked!


Gramma Knutson and Little Buddy.


The Ross Family... an awesome group!


Grampa David, Gramma Merrie, Gramma Knutson, Daddy, and the boy.


The Knutson Family... another awesome group!

Thanks again to everyone for coming!  We are so lucky to have our amazing families!  Love you all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

He is so perfect! I especially love the first photo. The ribbon really makes his eyes pop, so cute:)

Dani said...

Your family looks fantastic! It's been too long. I had a good catch up on your blog. Crazy stories going on! Miss have you guys as neighbors. Jimmy got a new barbeque and I couldn't help thinking of you guys when we had our first barbeque with it with our neighbors now. Happy to see you're doing well!