Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Fifth To Us!

Posted by Jaicee

Today is Jordan's and my 5th Anniversary! I can't believe it's been five years already! You know, the fall after we were married and moved into a married student ward, we looked up to the couples that had been married two or three years, and thought they were so old and experienced! Now I know the truth.

We've had so many adventures together in our five years... and I know we're only getting started! We've had a lot of fun times, and a lot of not-so-fun times. A lot of stress and worry, but also a lot of rest and relaxation. We've had many moments when we've been stumped and confused, but in the end, we always can see the Lord guiding and directing our path... And we have been so happy! We're stronger now and more in love than when we started.

We like to think of ourselves as "still newlyweds"... even though our children make it difficult to behave like newlyweds a lot of the time! I hope that we can think of ourselves as "still newlyweds" when our silver and gold anniversaries roll around! After all, in the eternal scheme... we all are still newlyweds!




Jordan and Jaicee Knutson family
est. May 7, 2004
Monticello, UT

3 comments:

Dani said...

Awe! What great pictures! And HAPPY ANNIVERSITY! LOL - go here to see what I mean... http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/03/or-as-i-like-to-call-it-school-of-hard.html

LOVE this blog! Thought you guys would appreciate it too.

Ben said...

Congrats, guys! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. We hope you had a wonderful day.
Knutson's in ND