Posted by Jordan
I'm really glad to have 2009 behind us. I'm looking forward to good changes for our family in the coming year! I'm scared about what is going to happen to the government and the economy as a whole (which is a discussion much too long for me to type out at 3:00 in the morning), but I know that the Lord will bless us in our needs if we are faithful.
One more year behind us. One more year for the history books. One more chapter ended. Those feelings of renewal, rejuvenation, and the "fresh start" that I feel at the turn of a new year are always welcome. It feels good to look forward instead of back; to make new plans instead of reviewing past events. Now if I can just make it through these winter blues...
Here is my sincere wish that all of you have a blessed year, and that your families will prosper and succeed in your endeavors. BRING ON 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment