It's almost sixty degrees in the Denver Metro today... all the snow is gone. But the forecast looks like we're going to have all the warm fuzzies that come with a cold white Christmas! w00t!
Yay! Hey! I'm going to be moving and all the craziness of the holiday - I have your Christmas card all ready to go but I need your address asap! Please email me your address so I can send it before it get's more crazy and I lose it or something! to be safe - unpredictable_angel1 at hotmail - or you could just reply to this comment in your email if your comments are emailed to you! Thanks!
Hey, I thought I made a comment on your photo post, but I don't see it. I loved your shots that you took for your family. They're great! And guess what... I got photoshop CS4 for Christmas!!! I'm so excited! Maybe someday I'll be as good as you!
2 comments:
Yay! Hey! I'm going to be moving and all the craziness of the holiday - I have your Christmas card all ready to go but I need your address asap! Please email me your address so I can send it before it get's more crazy and I lose it or something!
to be safe - unpredictable_angel1 at hotmail - or you could just reply to this comment in your email if your comments are emailed to you! Thanks!
Hey, I thought I made a comment on your photo post, but I don't see it. I loved your shots that you took for your family. They're great! And guess what... I got photoshop CS4 for Christmas!!! I'm so excited! Maybe someday I'll be as good as you!
Post a Comment