This holiday season I took about a bazillion pictures of my family, which by the way, was a lot of fun for me. They didn't all turn out, and some are certainly better than others, but here are a few that I'm particularly proud of.
They're not perfect (as any trained professional would tell you), but I really feel like I'm slowly figuring things out and improving. If only I had more time to practice, practice, practice... and maybe just some lighting equipment... Anyway, upward and onward! I someday hope to be as good as some of the pros...
BROTHER AND WIFEY!

BROTHER AND WIFEY!

BEAUTIFUL COUSINS!






SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN LAW!!















Someday, I'm going to get good enough that I can charge money for this.
Of course, I'll still do my family for free.
5 comments:
My only words are.......Magnificant, Astonishing, Superlative, bravura......You are just amazing and so inspiring! Just so you know that people still comment on the pictures you did for us. Talented that is what you are!
That's great! You've got real talent with that! I don't take such wonderful pictures of people, I'm afraid. :) Hey! I'm sending out Christmas cards and would like to send you one - could you email me your address? :)
I love the pictures! I wish I had more time to practice also. Maybe one of these days. Oh, and the picture on my blog, I just googled "nativity scene" and it came up and then I put the words on it with Picasa. It's "The Spirit of Christmas" by Greg Olsen.
You're hired! and ask that cousin of yours with the long dark GEORGOUS hair if we can trade.
You are great! I'd pay money (if I lived by you that is). How do you do the color on just the scarf? Do you develop them yourself or something?
-Mindi
Post a Comment