I thought this was hilarious. Someday I'm going to try it.
P.S. Keep those names coming! We've had a couple suggestions that we like A LOT. Names that we've never considered but that we liked immediately when we read them.
It's highly likely that we will actually end up picking a name from these posted comments!
Who will win?....
2 comments:
That is so funny!!! You definitely should do it.
Oh my gosh!! I am not even kidding that someone did that to my Mother in-law! She got up in the middle of the night and was trying to be a good nieghbor. She looked out her window and saw this man hanging from the roof and called the police! The police showed up and checked things out while she waited inside terrified that somthing had happened to a dear friend.....Only to find out it was a Christmas Decoration. It was hilarious having her tell us about it!
Post a Comment