Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Naivie's 3rd Birthday! ...Let's Review...

Posted by Jaicee

So this is going to be a lot of pictures. For Naivie's third birthday, I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of her from when she was a newborn until now. This was SO difficult! If you know Jordan, you know that we have MILLIONS of pictures of our girls. It took a LOT of time to weed it down to even as many as I have here, which is still a lot.

But three years is a lot of time, and who doesn't like to look at pictures, huh? Especially pictures of our sweet little Naivie! :)


First time Grandmas!



First time Grandpas!



















Second birthday! Okay, so this isn't a good picture of Naivie, but I had to put it up because of Ben. I laugh out loud every time I see this one!








Alright, here's the real reason for the post. We celebrated her birthday yesterday, but her birthday was really Friday, the 29th. Jordan had to work all day long on Friday, so we decided it would be a much more relaxed and enjoyable birthday for all of us if we celebrated it on Monday, his day off.

We felt kind of bad that Friday passed without Naivie even knowing it was her birthday, but thought it best that we just pretend her birthday was Monday. I didn't want to get her all excited on Friday morning, telling her it's her birthday but then-- no cake, no friends, no opening presents. We didn't want to confuse her :) LOL! WHATEVER! We do the best we can!


Naivie said she wanted a fairy cake with hearts. I couldn't find what I needed to make it a "fairy" cake, but she was content with hearts and candy. It didn't turn out exactly like I had envisioned, but it was cute and colorful enough that she was really excited about it, and that's all that matters! I had fun making it, too.





Look at this crew! We had our good friends, the Hereth's, over to have fun with us. Naivie loves playing with their girls, and they had a blast! Good fun!



4 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

What cute pictures! That's so funny you changed her birthday this year!! Good thinking, although it probably won't work for much longer! Happy Birthday Naivie!

We Krazy Knuts said...

Holy cow...I couldn't even tell those baby pics were Naivie. She has changed so much! I loved seeing all those pics. We're sad we missed her birthday this year...maybe next year!
We're glad you had fun!
And we're glad you put that funny pic of Ben too...what a funny kid.

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Naive!! Those pictures are so cute!

Dani said...

Wow! They grow up too fast! 3! Sheesh - She's such a pretty little girl. What a great day! Thanks for sharing pics! :)