It's hard for me to decide which is more redneck: the couch or the car hood! I think, upon reflection, that the couch has to win given the backdrop of the trailer park. As least we went out into the boonies to pull the car hood around. On the other hand, McLain's pickup is a pretty nice lookin' tow vehicle compared to the Blazer hooked up to the car hood, so maybe we'll just have to declare it a tie. You'll have to work a little harder to beat us Moab rednecks! (Still looked like a lot of fun though!)
Yes, I guess us Coloradoites could fit right in with you guys - because that looks like fun! Oh, and you're words to the song on your other post were wonderful! You guys are geniuses! (sp?) Why wasn't there any of that going on at Fred's Flowers??
I am astonished. And then I remember, it's the Knutsons. And then I smile. And then I look more closely at the pictures and realize it's a trailer park. And then I smile more. You guys are completely crazy, and I love it! Hope all is going well!
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I guess we're rednecks too. Too bad we couldn't come and hang out with you guys.
It's hard for me to decide which is more redneck: the couch or the car hood! I think, upon reflection, that the couch has to win given the backdrop of the trailer park. As least we went out into the boonies to pull the car hood around. On the other hand, McLain's pickup is a pretty nice lookin' tow vehicle compared to the Blazer hooked up to the car hood, so maybe we'll just have to declare it a tie. You'll have to work a little harder to beat us Moab rednecks! (Still looked like a lot of fun though!)
That looks like way too much fun! Give us a call next time!
Yes, I guess us Coloradoites could fit right in with you guys - because that looks like fun! Oh, and you're words to the song on your other post were wonderful! You guys are geniuses! (sp?) Why wasn't there any of that going on at Fred's Flowers??
I am astonished. And then I remember, it's the Knutsons. And then I smile. And then I look more closely at the pictures and realize it's a trailer park. And then I smile more.
You guys are completely crazy, and I love it! Hope all is going well!
I vote that you make that picture of the whole fam on the couch your christmas card picture for next year. AWESOME!
Post a Comment